Monday, October 12, 2009

Change of Heart

Alright, I'm giving in.
As much as I resist change most of the time, I'm going to embrace some changes now.
I have decided to change my major. I haven't enjoyed a single class I've taken for my current area of study (biology), but I have loved some of my other courses so I know it's possible to enjoy college classes. As of next semester, I will be beginning classes for a degree in history eduction with special endorsements in psychology and American government.

Other changes, I may have made a mistake and I realize that now.
I don't know how you feel anymore, but I understand if your feelings have changed.
I overlooked you for too long, I know that now.
I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Hannah, good for you. It is good to get your feet wet and see what you like. I feel the college experience should be dynamic as opposed to static, because you will never know what you will take a liking to. Enjoy this wonderful time of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog!

    And congrats on the major change, finding but what you really love is what college is all about duh!! And mistakes happen, no worries :)

    -Maddy

    ReplyDelete